duminică, 29 decembrie 2013

2

My meal was cold. Not literary... but even the sweetest nectar can seem tasteless when had alone. My mind stuck to the creature in the woods and to my plan of further avoiding my father. 
Tyl & I met in the garden after I finished eating. He is a good boy, I have known him since the day I was born. Tyl could be my unborn brother, father certainly thinks of him in that way. 


I'm not very talented in drawing but I gave my best. He is very childish at times and doesn't always understand my ways of embracing mother nature and the spirits which guide me often. 
At first, when I told him today I have a request, he thought I was playing with him... that was so annoying, yet I insisted on my request, it had to be done. 
I asked him to lie. To lie to my father. He said 'Are you mad Pixie? You want my wings to be cut off?' I replied 'Don't be absurd! My father embraces you dearly, he will believe you.' Tyl seemed to tremble like the ground trembles under the feet of Balasars. 
I understood his feelings in some way but it didn't matter. He was the only one who could help me, than he noticed 'What happened?' I retracted my wing from his hands faster than I would have 'It doesn't concern you!' I yelled! 'That is why you want me to lie?' he was quick in thought. 'No! I'm not feeling well...' I tried to trick him. I couldn't. 
Now... I'm waiting for Tyl to return... I only have so little time before I should fly with my father. I do hope Tyl doesn't fail my expectations... I hope he does well...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu