sâmbătă, 28 decembrie 2013

Day 1

Today is neither warm nor cold. My fragile glassy wings shiver slightly at the touch of the soft wind. I often wonder if the wind can carry my thoughts past the vast valley, beyond the unknown waters of the oceans. 
Thus, I lay here buried in the depths of my loneliness waiting for this motionless day to pass. Not much has happened since our war ended. If I think about it, nothing happened. Maybe the war made our people silent. Maybe it took away more than lives. It took their spirit too. 
No one talks about what happened anymore and maybe if someone heard me talking about those dark times I would be put to silence too. That is why I chose to write it down on golden thin paper. I feel that today is different than any other day. I don't know why. The wind is different, the skies have changed their colors, the trees are whispering. 
I have to go... it is not safe for me... I will return... 

2 comentarii:

  1. imi place stilul tau. parca e din alta lume, visator.. - dragut! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc mult de tot >:D< sper sa iti placa si continuarea jurnalului ^_^

      Ștergere