sâmbătă, 28 decembrie 2013

1

I had the weirdest encounter. I shouldn't have gone down to see what was happening. 

Note to self* - Never go and inspect strange things. 

I'm back in the womb of the tree, my heart is pounding continuously. In my attempt to flee from the monstrous creature I have just seen I think I have scratched my right wing. It doesn't hurt, I don't think it does... but... I hope my father doesn't notice my injury. 
I should be more careful. I don't want my father to know I have been lost in the beautiful and silent woods, he wouldn't forgive me if he found out. He says I'm too precious. He expects too much of me... I only wish one day I could be free... free as the stars which light up our skies. But I'm not. I have responsibilities, I need to honor the name, the beliefs and the legacy of our family. 
I don't intend to upset my father, I don't want to disappoint him... but I wish I could break the seal of silence which has embraced our people. 
Thinking of the creature I just saw... I'm not certain I know what I have seen. It moved very fast, almost with the speed of sun light. It was tall and massive. I felt it's touch on my pale shoulder... it was frightening... but I felt safe... I don't understand! What was it? What could touch me in that way? 
I can't tell anyone about what I have experienced... not even Tyl. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu