sâmbătă, 28 decembrie 2013

1

I've found a safer place to scribble down my words. Deep in the woods, inside of the womb of an old tree. 
In my earlier entry I have said it was not safe for me... it's not. Although the land has become silent, there are some creatures which never sleep. They were often seen near the Glass Mountain. 



I found this old map inside of my great-great-grandfather's books. I am somewhere near the Mirror Lake. My father says that I will never find a soul-mate if I kept wondering off in the woods. He says it is my duty to be faithful to our customs... but I feel that my heart is not meant for this place. I feel I have a different calling. 
I've never seen the creatures which dwell in the midst of Glass Mountain, I have only heard stories about them. 
Something moves down there... I need to see...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu