duminică, 29 decembrie 2013

Day 2

I've managed to avoid my father last night. He was busy planning the gathering of nectar for this spring. He's always busy lately, although I wonder what he is busy with... 
Although my soul and mind are at peace... I cannot shake the feeling which the creature has left me with. I have tried to scribble down a sketch of it but my mind fell into darkness. 
My wing has not yet recovered and my father expects me to greet the people tonight on our flight above the land. I should excuse myself and tell him I fell ill...would he believe me? 
Maybe I should convince Tyl to lie on my behalf, father always trusted him. But yet again... if I ask Tyl to lie he would most certainly ask me more about my untold happenings. What should I do? 
It is time for supper... luckily my father and I rarely eat together. He spends most of his time locked up in his chambers. 
I have to find a way of avoiding tonight's flight... it is of a great importance...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu